Conscious Marketing Online Workshop
Join us for a 3-part LIVE* workshop to discover the marketing principles used to grow hundreds of conscious businesses online.
*Replays will be available for each live session.
Conscious Marketing ... for People Who Don't Like Marketing
- How to share your work online if you aren't a self-promoter
- Marketing with authenticity, so people feel your heart, understand your value, and want to work with you.
- What it means to market with emotional intelligence as a force for good.
Overcoming the Most Common Obstacles to Getting Your Work Known in the World
- Tools for introverts to get their message out online without feeling overwhelmed or depleted
- The simplest ways to use online strategies, if you're feeling "behind"
- To overcome the top blocks heart-driven people have to standing in front of their brand.
Riding the Current Wave
- How the online space changed in 2020, and how to ride the wave so you can help more people
- How your market likely doubled or tripled, and how to fully align with your current opportunity
- A special LIVE Q&A with the CEO of Conscious Marketer.
Meet Your Hosts
At age 22, Tami Simon started Sounds True, now a multimedia publisher, with a dream and a tape recorder. Though she had no business experience and only a vague idea of what she wanted the company to be, Tami had her guiding principle strongly in place: to disseminate spiritual wisdom. Over its 35-year history, Sounds True is North America’s leading publisher of spoken-word spiritual teachings.
Founder of Sounds True
Richard is one of the world’s leading digital strategy and launch experts. His agency executes over 30 online launches each year and he founded Conscious Marketer with the simple idea to serve businesses, entrepreneurs and publishers to help them get their products and services into the marketplace with conscious marketing methods so they could make a positive impact in the world.
Founder of conscious Marketer
Kylie is the Director of Storytelling and Brand Development for Conscious Marketer. As a former spoken word artist, Kylie discovered that grabbing attention and winning hearts works the same in marketing as it does in art. Since then, she’s become one of the most trusted storytelling mentors and copywriters in the transformational industry.
Director of storytelling